My very first makan experience at Raju’s Banana Leaf Restaurant

I have heard so much about Raju's and have been wanting to try. So today is my first time here. Service was super fast, friendly and excellent. I remember passing by on a Sunday and it was packed to the max. Even so today we were lucky to get a table. It was not crowded but we sat on the only table left!


The Rava Thosai with Onion I ordered is nice and crispy!


I have a thing for Rava Thosai. Here, it was so exciting to see the many varieties of Thosai Rava made available here such as Rava Thosai Masala, Rava Thosai Onion, Rava Thosai with Ghee.

I had their masala tea too. It's creamy and milky.




We ordered a plate of fried sotong, mutton and chicken varuval. It was so good. My sis had banana leaf rice and I stole a scoop. Fantastic! The overall dining experience was simply amazing!
Would I come back for more? Definitely yes!!!!


Raju's Banana Leaf Restaurant is located at 383, Jalan 5/59, 46000 Petaling Jaya.

Comments

Popular Posts