Sevenfriday 10th Anniversary Party. A night to remember

Happy 10th Year Anniversary to SEVENFRIDAY MALAYSIA! 10 years of building community fun and bringing SEVENFRIDAY watch enthusiasts together in an evening of cocktail and networking splendour.

It has been quite a while since I attended events and I am thrilled to be a part of Sevenfriday's 10th Anniversary Event held at Cloud 9 KL. The interior, space and location are perfect for such a networking event. I took the opportunity to dress up that night. Check out my Tai Tai inspired look for the day!

This was my look for the night! I paired my sexy black dress with a nice furry shawl and I am wearing one of my favourite Sevenfriday piece in white! yup! I have a thing for white watches. 

It was indeed a night to remember with esteemed guests who are watch enthusiasts, watch collectors and customers of Sevenfriday Watches.

Some of the guests at the event. A great networking session and all of them were brought together by Sevenfriday Malaysia.


A warm welcome to the SEVENFRIDAY'S Brand Principle Daniel Niederer who flew in to celebrate the brand's successful years in Malaysia.  Can you believe it? It has been 10 years since Sevenfriday arrived at our shores.

Daniel Niederer is the CEO of Sevenfriday

Congratulations

 SEVENFRIDAY MALAYSIA

Meet the gorgeous Julianna Chai and handsome Soemantri Kusumadi, the "orang kuat" behind Red Army Watches Malaysia that carries Sevenfriday Watches in Malaysia.



Meet Riley, Sevenfriday's official mascot. Ain't he cute?


Do you know that besides watches, Sevenfriday also carries trendy sunglasses? Here, let me show you some of the pieces I modeled.

This was by far my favorite pair. The shape looks good on my face features.


This pair reminds me of Paris Hilton and Ski. It's one of my favourite too.


This one looks really funky!


The night was beautiful and so happening with many happy guests and customers.
Thank you for such a wonderfully planned event. I had a blast!



#sevenfridaymalaysia #sevenfriday #redarmywatchesmalaysia #UPO7F #LIVESEVENFRIDAY


About SEVENFRIDAY

SEVENFRIDAY is a global lifestyle brand that creates industrial inspired watches, eyewear, apparel and accessories for individuals around the world who live everyday like it’s Friday. Pushing and challenging the norms within the industry according to our own beliefs, dreams and experiences, SEVENFRIDAY is a life attitude. ‘Show me, don’t tell me’ is the brand’s tagline with a focus on the emotional instead of rational; action instead of words; creativity instead of unquestioned standards. Join the community and share the #liveSEVENFRIDAY attitude!

 

Comments

Popular Posts