Authentic Taste at Chef Lee’s Noodle House

Good food at highly affordable prices at Chef Lee's Noodle House at Jalan Mega Mendung

If you are around OUG area, don't forget to take some time to discover this awesome eatery at super affordable prices. The food here is good and you will have lots of variety to choose from. Come come. Let me introduce to you some of the dishes I have tried at Chef Lee's Noodle House.



Dining here at Chef Lee's Noodle House is like travelling back in time where nostalgic Hong Kong music in the 80's fill the air. Your ears will be treated to oldies with a blast from the past like Danny Chan Pak-Keung (陳百強), Sam Hui, Andy Lau, Leon Lai. Tunes from yesteryear will set you in the mood of singing along as you dine at the comfort of this restaurant filled with coziness.


The Lu Rou Fan here is as authentic as you can get from Taiwan. That's because the owner Mrs. Lee is a Taiwanese herself. I love the generous portions of minced meat as toppings with the superb taste of this dish. For those looking for a place to have Lu Rou Fan, you simply must come to Chef Lee's Noodles House to try this!


Lu Rou Fan 
Priced at RM6.50 for a small portion and RM9.50 for a large portion


Authentic Taiwanese Fried Chicken


Sesame Pork Slices RM9.50
This is my favourite. It is crispy and aromatic with the rich taste of sesame.

Having a bite into its crispiness!


Nan Yu Pork Slices RM9.50
Light weight and thinly sliced pork that melts in your mouth with a slight bouncy feeling. 
This is one of my highly recommended dish.



Signature Pork Noodles RM7.90 (Add egg RM1.20)
The soup is heartwarming and so fulfilling as I slurp my noodles in this flavourful soup base.




Chef Lee's Braised Noodles RM 10.30
I love this too! The gravy is so full of flavour and tasty. It goes well with the sambal belacan.



Dine in the comfort of a fully air conditioned restaurant with the sound of yesteryears music.



Cantonese Kuey Teow RM 10.50
This dish is done perfectly full of "wok hei"
and is super satisfying.


My dad loves Beef Noodles and he told me this is one of the best Beef Noodles that he ever had.


We ordered the Bitterguord in soup (minus the noodles) 
Dad had sudden cravings for bitterguord and more soupy dishes.

Custard Caramel Pudding RM4.50
I do crave for good puddings at times (like the ones from Ipoh) 
This is where I satisfy those cravings. Topped with caramel, the pudding is smooth in texture and glides through my throat smoothly. Best served chilled.



Pumpkin Yam Rice RM6.80 (Small) RM9.50 (Large)

This is yet another famous dish from Chef Lee's New Formosa Days. I was so glad this dish is here and taste as good. Highly recommended! You must have a taste of this if this is your first time here. 


Read also my previous visit back in 2017 in my blogpost here

Chef Lee's Noodle House is located at:

97, Jalan Mega Mendung, Jalan Klang Lama, Taman United, 58000 Kuala Lumpur.

Tel: 03-7496 5394

Opens Mondays - Sundays from 9.30am-9.30pm

Comments

Popular Posts