THE BREW HOUSE TUESDAYS RM6.88+ Promotion

Aiyooooo! How can I not share this when it comes to good deals. I just came to know about this promotion last Tuesday from a foodie friend who posted and shared on his Facebook. Terus I fly out to the closest BREW HOUSE and ordered the deal of the day. Last week I managed to score a full sized cheesy pork burger at RM 6.88+ No strings attached and it's a genuine promotion. 


Initially I thought for that price, I would probably be served a really mini small sized burger. Boy! I was wrong! This burger is huge and the patty is fresh and juicy. It's a REAL DEAL, my friends! BTW the actual price of this burger is RM19.80.

But of course all promotions will have their T&C's. All you have to do is dine in on that special Tuesday and you will be able to enjoy the promo price. 

*T&C apply | *While stocks last | *Valid for dine-in only | *Valid for 1 day only | *Takeaway will be charged full price



It's simply out-of-this-world! 

My bill came u to RM 7.30 inclusive of taxes. Can you believe it? 


Every Tuesday from now till 7th June, The Brew House will roll out a special dish for that special Tuesdays. See below for the coming week's promo dishes.

31st May 2022 (Tuesday) - Nasi Lemak with Crispy Pork

7th June 2022 (Tuesday) - Signature Pork Chop


What are you waiting for? Friends, mark your calendars if you don't wanna miss out!

Stay glued to THE BREW HOUSE's social media pages and stalk them on the latest promotions.

Can't find your nearest THE BREW HOUSE?

Locate them here (they have 33 outlets) https://thebrewhouse.my/

Comments

Popular Posts