My Hair Story


I walked in to
LASSO HAIR STUDIO
and said, please do anything to my hair!
I'm open!

Usually hairstylists love ❤️ that because it gives them flexibility to explore and flex their creative muscles. Awww...in trust I put in them. I didn't know what colour or style I would end up getting. The SUSPENSE grew and finally! Voila!!! I'm in for a great REVEAL.

And view from the back. It looks really nice when tied up too!



They specially did a colour mix for me using colours from
Shiseido Professional Malaysia
and the colour turned out beautifully. I have had many compliments. This colour is called the Lavender Grey.

Leonard, a true professional colourist who knows what colour works best on each client. He will recommend a colour suitable for you.

According to the stylist, Leonard, this colour will slowly fade to grey at a later stage. I can't wait to see the transformation in the coming months too! 💜

And at Lasso is where I learnt a new term called the #AirTouch.

It's a prelighten highlight method using a hairdryer to blow the baby hair down so it doesn't end up with just a flat bleach job.


The result is amazing and although using just one colour across my entire head, it gives it multiple tones. I love it! Thank you Leonard of LASSO HAIR STUDIO for doing such an amazing job and creating such a beautiful colour masterpiece on my crowning glory. Special thanks to SHISEIDO PROFESSIONAL for these awesome colours.
The colour looks amazing under the sunlight too!


For more details visit Lasso Hair Studio at their Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/Lassohair/\

Lasso Hair Studio is located at:
4, Jalan Seri Bintang 1, Taman Bukit Sri Bintang,
52100 Kuala Lumpur.
For appointments, call : +603-6275 4569 or 016-665 6515




Comments

Popular Posts