EMCO

Hello dear friends. We meet again. I believe most of you are working from home, just like me. Things are pretty slow and the economic situation in our country and worldwide is affected by the ever rapid growth of Covid cases. Everyone's livelihood is affected. Oh dear me. I have seen businesses are open but there are no people around. I have also seen businesses close due to some work from home policy. Things somehow will never be the same again. We are stripped from our freedeom. Bye Bye the good old days. I guess staying home more is the new norm. No more lari kuat kuat for me and one gotta be cautions when travelling too. Stay safe and protected, my friends.

My passport sudah kaput and I have no intention of renewing it yet. looks like I won't be travelling anywhere out of the country in the coming few years. Sign. How Covid has changed our lives. We have to embrace the new norm.

Hope things will get better soon. 

Lotsa Luv and take care,

CP

Comments

Popular Posts