Happenings Post MCO

HOLA! Post MCO how our lives have changed with new "new norm". How has your life changed?


Shying away from Malls
As for me, I used to love to hang out at Malls and called myself a Mall Troll. And guess what? With the MCO over, I somehow felt rather uncomfortable hanging out at the malls and even declined my friends when they wanna have coffee at the mall. Somehow I wasn't ready to step foot lepaking at the mall. Call me a paranoid.


More time to spend at home.
I am getting used to staying put at home on weekends. Those days before the Corona Virus days, you won't see me at home literally. I will lompat here and there and lari kuat-kuat mall hopping and jumping here and there for my errands. Things are somewhat different now and HOME is where my heart is.


More personal time to run errands.
And now every Friday I get to stay at home and even do some of my own personal stuff like collection of prize winnings from companies. 




Yeah! Cause now I don't work on Fridays! FRIYAY! Friday has become my official prize collection day! Hooray! And sometimes I get to run other errands that require a working day to complete my task. So super happy now that I have my Fridays off. I get to catch up with friends too. Sometimes that one day off plus the following Sat & Sunday rest day I get a total rest and a sense of satisfaction as I am able to have more personal time to complete my "missions".


What about you? 
How has the pandemic issue changed your lifestyle?

Comments

Popular Posts