It's Halloween!

Hey, It's Halloween Today!
I love Halloweens where I get to play dress up.
And I love complimenting my looks with creative headgears.
One of my favourite is this Maleficent looking head gear that look like horns! Complimenting this look I wore dark purple lipstick and dark eye shadow. I also paired this with a black cape which I ordered online.  I now sport purple hair too!





Me as Pikachu
 And today I tried dressing up in bright yellow to match my Pikachu headgear that a good friend bought for me as a present a few years back. The iconic Pikachu red cheeks are actually from a red angpow packet and I used a 50 cent coin to trace the circle. The size is just right for my popping red cheeks. I put on a double side tape to keep it in place on my cheeks. How do you like this look for Halloween? I have dressed up as a witch, a dracula and others but I find dressing up as Pikachu in all an all yellow attire with red cheeks rather cute. So happen I have 2 Pokemon cup noodles (which I bought from Donki in Singapore) with Pikachu packaging on it and it goes so well with my Pikachu impersonation. Hey, this could double up as a cosplay outfit too!

BOO! (Yeah I know I'm not scary in this outfit)

Look, I also dressed up my dog, Rascal as Count Dogcula (sounds like Count Dracula) this year. Yes, he has his very own cape which I bought sometime back. Doesn't he look the part with Dracula's Castle and all.

Here's wishing you a Happy and Fun Halloween.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blue and Purple Manic Panic Hair Colours

My experience in renewing my Malaysian Passport via walk in at Kelana Jaya Immigration Department

Bangkok: Shopping Haven (Part 3) Terminal 21