Tea Discovery at Steaped Tea


Last month, Steaped ran a #Steapedmom Contest in conjunction with Mother's Day. And guess what? I won 2nd place!!! The above was my entry photo and below are the rest of the winners. A Big Congratulations to all.


Winners picking up their vouchers from Steaped.
Steaped was pretty generous with the prizes. Look at what they have offered as prizes. Mouth watering eh?

Don't say I bojio!
If you missed the earlier contest, don't fret because they have announced a second contest for #SteapedParents in conjunction with Parents Day in June. Prizes include Steaped Vouchers worth a whopping total of RM 8,900! Yes, they are indeed super generous.


Here is what you need to do.
Join Steaped's Journey of Love Video Contest. 
In a short video, tell them how your parents inspire you in life and why they deserve to be their Steaped Parents.

Contest Entry Duration : 1st June to 30th June 2018.

Terms and conditions:
- Spent a minimum RM10 at any Steaped outlet, keep the
receipt for contest entry.
- Record a video of you and your parents together, post it on
Facebook page and tag Steaped.
- Duration of video not more than 1 minute.

Judging of video will be based on content and creativity.
Selected winners will be posted on Steaped Facebook
between 5th July to 15th July 2018. Stay tuned.

#SteapedParents #Steaped #Steapedlife #Steapedtea #MagicHourStudio 

Note: Do remember, you will need to produce a receipt with a minimum spent of RM10 from any Steaped outlet if you are declared a winner. 

Good Luck, peeps!

So after picking up my prize at Steaped, I started to learn more about this brand. For those who are new to Steaped, this one's for you. Steaped is pronounced as (STEEP)


Steaped is a tea retail outlet serving healthy and delicious tea based beverages with a modern twist. With over 50 loose leaf tea options, sparkling teas and iced signature beverages, you are sure to discover your perfect tea at Steaped!

I am a tea lover and I am super amazed at the variety they have here. These cute little round tins contain different types of tea classified with colour, separated into different categories. 

And you can take your time to explore and experience the fragrant tea with your sense of smell. 


Tea is classified by category - Black Tea, Green Tea, White Tea, Oolong Tea, Pu-erh Tea, Herbal Tea and Rooibos


And each category there are multiple selections. Head on over to their website http://www.steaped.life/ and you will see their classification of series or talk to their friendly staff who will explain it all to you. They are very knowledgable. I think I spent almost 40 mins there picking up the right tea for me and my family cause there are just endless choices! Plus I am new to this, hence it took much longer. 

Here are some of my selection. This was only a part of my winnings. I did not use up all my vouchers at one go. Looks like I will have a super HEAL-TEA (pun intended) life! Tea  has a lot of antioxidant properties. Some tea calms you down and makes you sleep better.

Mom and dad also picked up their favourite tea too!

Prior to visiting their outlet, I manage to do some research from their website. However, being there and choosing the right tea with your sense of smell is much better cause you will then be able to identify which smell appeal most to you. For example I love fruity tea but dislike spicy cinnamon type of tea.  Hence I would be able to make a quick decision with my sense of smell. My favourite so far is the Peach Party (under the White Teas category) cause I love the fruity scent. Their tea are all imported. They source the best tea leaves from around the world and all are natural. Some are with caffeine and some without. Me and my parents love pu-erh and oolongs. Dad loves his black tea. But we were also captivated to try some new tea types that appeal to us like the Savanna (under the Rooibos category) 







Steaped offers healthy tea blends in the form of iced signature beverages. My favourite is the Butterfly Lemonade.

Steaped not only sell tea leaves but also tea based beverage. They also have some cakes if you're looking for something to munch in between drinks. 

I have found my perfect tea at Steaped. Have you?
Steaped can be found at:

Pavilion Kuala Lumpur Mall
6th Floor Lot P6.06.00
168, Jalan Bukit Bintang,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 55100

Sunway Velocity Mall
Fourth Floor, Lot 4- 82 & 83,
Lingkaran SV, Sunway Velocity
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 55100

1Utama Shopping Mall
2nd Floor, Lot S128,
Bandar Utama City Center
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 47800

Head on over to Steaped's Facebook Page and Website for more info.  Don't forget to join Steaped TEa's Parent's Day Video Contest which ends on 30th June 2018.

Wishing you a year long filled with Prosperi-Tea and always stay Heal-Tea!




Comments

Popular Posts