RED BOX Sing With Class Singing Competiition (Sunway Pyramid)

As part of Red Box Karaoke's Anniversary Carnival campaign  Sing, Play! Get Freebies from 1st August 2014 - 14th Sept 2014, a host of activities have been lined up to reward its loyal customers. There is a Singing Competition called "Sing With Class" , Anniversary Special Programme Lined up with free baloon art and free perfume testing, A Play and Win Game with a minimum spend of RM150 and above in a single receipt.

 Always believing in rewarding its loyal customers, Red Box Karaoke launched the following SING WITH CLASS Singing Competition across 12  of its nationwide outlets with 20 participants per outlet to "mencungkil bakat" di samping reward its customers.  
I signed up for the one in Sunway Pyramid outlet for fun.

Here are the competition details:

The ultimate prize is quite attractive.

GRAND PRIZE Winner will take home a SHURE Vintage Microphone, 
RM500 worth of Red Box Karaoke Vouchers and a trophy

SECOND PRIZE Winner RM300 worth of Red Box Karaoke Vouchers and a trophy

THIRD PRIZE Winner takes home  RM200 worth of Red Box Karaoke Vouchers and a trophy

There will be a total of 17 consolation prizes where participants take home a RM50 Red Box Karaoke Voucher. 

Per outlet is limited to 20 sign ups on a first come, first served basis.

Some of the participants and new friends I made at the competition. We were ushered to the seats here and the waiting game is finally on!

On the other side, across the room were spectators and supporters.

So while waiting, I went and "transform". I slipped on this Kimono for my performance.
Baru Beli and wearing it for the first time. I love the sleeves.

First, let me introduce to you the judges for the day.
Ms Caryn Teo the Marketing Manager of Red Box & Green Box Group
Mr Andrew Lee, COO of Audio Concept
Mr Chong Kok Yoong, Head of Artiste Management from Eastern Wold Music
 

And Now

Here's a glimpse of some of the contestants in action.

 First on stage was Yusri Rashid. This talented Malay contestant attempted a Chinese Number (Tong Hua) which was not his mother tongue. And he did it flawlessly 
(not like I can read Chinese pun) Salute! 
 Contestant No. 2, Jeslyn Khoo Kit Ying is a vocal powerhouse. She can reach high notes and take it to even greater heights. She shocked the audience with her incredible performance.

 Here's a glimpse of the entire room setting. 
 It was a small and cozy set up that made participants at ease.
 Next was Lony Henry, the cute and petite Sabahan who sat just beside me while waiting.
Next up was Goldie. She gave it her all. Look at her expression. She was so into her song.

 This guy sang a Chinese song which is also one of my all-time favourite. Alamak lupa nama song title. And so, there were many more who performed, but I was unable to capture all 20 of then in action cause my camera battery power was dying.

So while waiting for the results to be tabulated, we had some fun time hanging around the room and belting out a few songs. Look who made some new friends here. Semuanya karaoke kaki.


RESULTS TIME!
And the top 3 winners are: 

 Gold: Jeslyn Khoo Kit Ying (centre)

Silver: Mohamed Johan Bin Mohd Yusof 

Bronze: Ooi Jia Xuan (lady in red)

 CONGRATS! You truly deserve to win!

 Here's a shot of the Grand Prize Winner, Jeslyn on her winning moment! This was her first attempt in a singing competition and she won! What a great talented gal! All the best in your singing career, Jeslyn. I'm sure you will do well.

And here's our first runner up, Johan Yusof who sang a Japanese number.
 This was his winning performance. Check out his video here

And here's my photo receiving my consolation prize.
A group shot with all the participants of Red Box Sunway Pyramid 
Sing With Class Singing Competition.

So here are some shots with some of my new friends I made who share similar interest with me. They all love to sing!
Met the lovely Jasmine who is also a performer and some of her friends. Also met a Korean girl who signed up for the competition too. She was a student. WOW! 

One last shot with all the prizes before I sign off. Hope you all enjoyed reading my blogpost. :)

Follow Redbox on their social platforms:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/redboxfans 
Website:  http://www.redbox.com.my/
Instgram: I Luv Red Box
Twitter: I Luv Red Box



Comments

Popular Posts