My 50 Shades of Grey Hair

After trying out so many different bright hair colours like blues, pinks and purples and even to the extend of being a unicorn with multiple hair colours, I have now decided to go with GREY. I have seen many ash greys and wondered if I was able to carry this colour and not look like an old woman. Surprisingly the grey turned out pretty stylish! And I loved it!

Here is a glimpse of "THE MAKING OF MY 50 Shades of Grey Hair" by Jacky Chuah of APT Starling Mall




And a short witty before and after video of how I transformed with a cheeky tittle "How a Unicorn Turned 50 Shades of Grey". Enjoy! I felt I had to document this!



Thank you APT Starling Mall for this stylish makeover.
It will be a while you will see me in my new 50 Shades of Grey Hair. 
Till then my friends!

Comments

Popular Posts