Ice cream tic tac toe Challenge at Inside Scoop

Happy 6th Birthday Inside Scoop!
🎂
Prepare to scream for ice cream! 
Check out the bee line here.


ℝ𝕄𝟛
Ice cream 7pm onwards at these Inside Scoop Venues on selected dates. 

More details on Inside Scoop's 6th Anniversary Happenings here.

In conjunction with Inside Scoop's Birthday (in store contest), I was selected to be a part of their Ice cream Tic Tac Toe Challenge.



I was given only a few hours to form my squad and I had to get back to them on the very same day to confirm my team of 3. I didn't want to miss this opportunity and shared on my contest community seeking team members. I wanted my contest loving kakis to be a part of this and join in the fun with me too. Finally one of my online kawan from the contest community responded. Sarah Razak I was super glad that you were a part of the team and you responded really fast! 


That enabled me to hunt for just one more team player. After waited for more than 2 hours I could not find another person or more like I missed out one a potential member who responded while I was clocking out and was making my way home after work. I had to think fast because if I don't get my team members by evening I am screwed and I won't be able to form a team of 3 to join the ice cream Tic Tac Toe Challenge for the following week.  I am sorry to have not been able to confirm you, Lim Sooi Ping as I have already confirmed another player while making my journey home. My colleague tengok me kasihan cannot find a partner and to my surprised she agreed to take part. I was overwhelmed! Yay! Now I have a team of 3 and ready to take on the challenge.


How it all happened
What started off as a casual visit to one of my favourite ice cream place with my colleagues for dessert one day, resulted in me and my friends reaping more benefits that we could ever imagine! Me and my colleagues signed up for the Ice Cream Tic Tac Toe Challenge after filling up a form with a slogan on why we would wanna be a part of this. After less than a week, my name was picked and given a chance to participate but none of my other colleagues manage to get the slot. I count my blessings and began to search for members to help me with my ice cream challenge makan journey.





★·.·´¯`·.·★ THE CHALLENGE DAY ★·.·´¯`·.·★

It was a night full of excitement, where friends online and offline cheered together. Last minute Sarah told me she may reach late due to some electrical blackout issues at her home and not wanting to risk being forfeited, I had to call for a back up. My back up (1 hour before the event starts) was my colleague's daughter. Just in case Sarah couldn't make it on time I would have a team of 3 on standby (including myself). It would be a waste if I did not have enough members and kena disqualified at the very last minute. 

So slightly before 8.30pm Sarah appeared and I was like HOORAY!!!! she made it!!!! We met for the first time! I could recognize her easily with the way she styled her tudung, a very unique way stylish way. "Pink must be her favourite colour" I told myself.

We greeted each other with open arms, hugged and I further introduced her to my friends. 

My colleague's daughter came to our aid and I though why not give this "little young girl" a chance to play. I was coughing for the last 3 weeks anyway and finally she agreed. I decided to do what I was good at- Broadcasting and hosting a live video session for all my friends and my kaki contest to view the live happenings which took place during the challenge. If I had participated I would probably entrust someone else in the crowd or a stranger to help me take the live video. 


T҉H҉E҉ ҉S҉U҉R҉P҉R҉I҉S҉E҉
Some of my contest kaki's were already waiting anciously for my live broadcast and were surprised that I did not join in the end. It's ok....kasi chance to the young one who can makan more than me. I was grateful to be chosen in the first place. Am happy seeing the 3 of them clicked immediately to form a great team.  

First we strategized and planned on how to make our move. We quickly brain stormed a little with some "attack strategies" It was pure team work! We named our team FROZEN OLAF (the little girl contributed to our team's name). I could probably guess she likes the cartoon FROZEN.


Simon of Inside Scoop briefing the team before the game starts. 
Everyone was listening attentively.



𝐿𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝐵𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃!


Miss Goo amazes me with her speed in finishing her ice cream so fast and placed her first cup. 

Sarah finished next and then when the organisers allowed team members to help finish each other's cup. So without thinking much. she sprung to action eating out from the young chico's cup and voila! The rest was history! 



𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒘𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅!
There were 4 teams that night assigned to play. The winning team will then proceed to the final challenge and the winning team will "SCOOP UP" RM1,000 in the form of Inside Scoop vouchers where they could use it for their famous ice creams and waffles.


𝓡𝓞𝓤𝓝𝓓 1 𝓕𝓘𝓖𝓗𝓣!
Watch my live video here


 Here is a quick look at the other teams when competing.
Check out the little boys cheering with the red and gold pom poms cheering behind. 
So Gung Ho! All these adds a tinge of excitement to the air.


.•°¤*(¯`★´¯)*¤° THE FINAL ROUND °¤*(¯´★`¯)*¤°•



(I was super gan cheong cheering all the way giving them all the motivation I could)


Brain Freeze/ Mouth Freeze Moment
It was all worth it when they stuck the final cup in the hole to form a LINE, and finally, wining the Tic Tac Toe ICe Cream Challenge. I heart was beating fast non-stop. I was super thrilled our group won! My group's winning streak was incomplete without all your love and support. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

A picture perfect moment with the participants in the final round.

Creating Beautiful Memories Together at Inside Scoop.
Mother and Daughter Bonding Session

Thank you for hosting such an awesome activity,
We played and have fun for endlessly
The night is filled with loads of fun,
Cheering and broadcasting LIVE,
We are glad to announce WE WON!

For more happenings and fun activities, follow Inside Scoop's Facebook page

Comments

Popular Posts