Superstar Gemini, a Sea of Delight

Getting on board the luxurious SuperStar Gemini was a dream come true for me and my mom for we have never experienced a proper cruise that covers so many nights and sailing into different countries. Our closest was just a cruise to nowhere in Penang which we took more than 8 years ago.

Superstar Gemini, a Sea of Delight

Mom and I went on a cruise holiday one day,
And take all our stress and worries away,
We embarked on an nautical adventure,
A cruise expedition like no other.

“Sea” the sights at Superstar Gemini Sea of Delight,
Where spectacular live entertainment shows shine so bright,
Enjoying a tantalizing feast of gourmet delights,
At the 11 dining venues I have set my sight.
A memorable trip that would make me feel,
On top of the world, at the deck so full of thrills.


Me: Witnessing the beautiful skyline on top of the deck as we ride the smooth sailing seas

Hail the Superstar Gemini, the superstar of the seas,
As I listen to the rhythm of the waves dancing in glee,
This is where I truly want to be,
At the luxurious Superstar Gemini where I long to be free.



We hear the ocean calling and the deep sea roaring.
We got to admire the endless horizon of beautiful sunset and skies filled with stars at night.


We experienced the biggest playground on the ocean where gentle breezes blew kisses to our cheeks.
Mom and I finally took a dive in to our cruising adventure.
It was a pleasurable vacation that I will always remember,
A treasure full of memories that is so spectacular.

What an unforgettable cruising adventure we had, sailing majestically, on the SuperStar Gemini.
Our next aim is to try out a "more atas" cruise, possibly the Royal Carribean. Gotta save up for now first. :)

Comments

Popular Posts