My Genki Sushi Dining Experience

Ohaiyo Gozaimasu, Sushi Fans!
Genki Sushi swooshes its way to Sunway Pyramid with its launch last month and I finally satisfied my sushi cravings at Genki Sushi last week. Here, I would love to share with you my dining experiences at Genki Sushi and the ordering system here is truly an eye opener I must say.
They encourage you to BYOD - Bring Your Own Device. Device here can be your smartphones, Ipads...etc. 
First, download a QR Reader.Order is done by scanning the below QR Code and it's super easy.
You will be taken to this page with your table number and next, with a push of a button you can start your order all within your control. 


Everything is categorized nicely. So I just had to go into the category of food that I want and order away.
Firstly I picked the Dai Man Zoku Sushis.

Dai Man Zoku (大満足promises a larger than usual portion, averaging at about 1.5 times than the normal sushi size but at the usual price of sushi you would find elsewhere. Literally translated into “Big Satisfaction Menu”, Larger “Dai Man Zoku” Sushis offers a mouthful of experience, a maximum satisfaction with one bite! Priced at RM4.80 per piece.

Hooray to a bigger plate of sushi to satisfy my sushi cravings. I tried the Dai Man Zoku (大満足) Jumbo Crab Stick, Seared Red Shrimp with Garlic Butter and the Seared Prime Salmon Belly with Spicy Sauce.

Giant Sushi = Syiok Sekali!

Going crazy over a variety of giant sushis at Genki Sushi. I also ordered the Deep Fried Soft Shell Crab (RM16.80) and a Deep Fried Chicken Rice Bowl (RM8.80) . Love both items as they are served hot and crispy.
What I also love about this place is that you get to make your own green tea with green tea powder. How authentic! Nope. No green tea, tea bags in sight. 
2 small scoops is all you need.

 I am also fascinated by the Kousoku Express Train that delivers fresh food straight to my table.

 Freshly prepared sushis made its way to our table via The "Kousoku Express” train system. The "Kousoku Express” train system is designed after the Japanese Shinkasen bullet trains. It is swift and quiet and bids you "sayonara" once you have lifted the food off its train back. It's so intelligent!
A feast for the eyes and filling our tummies with super yummy sushi and a variety of other Japanese food. Here are some of the other variety of items I had besides sushi. Genki Sushi certainly has an extensive menu.

Steamed Egg Custard with Crab Meat (RM 4.80)
Takoyaki RM7.80
Mizu Manju with Matcha RM6.80
Haagen Daaz Belgian Chocolate Ice Cream RM10.80
Overall, the dining experience was amazing. The experience was super interesting, especially the very well organized ordering and delivery system. Genki Sushi officially open their doors last month on 18th November 2018. Have you been there yet? I hope you will also have an enjoyable experience as much as I do at Genki Sushi.

Visit Genki Sushi Malaysia's facebook page for more updates. Genki Sushi is located at:
Lot LG1. 109 Lower Level One, 
Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall. 
No. 3 Jalan PJS 11/15 Bandar Sunway

Comments

Popular Posts