It's the Bola Season

It's the Football season soon.  In exactly 2 weeks from now, it's the 2018 FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA. Brands have been actively promoting their activities linking to the football theme. I also jumped on the bandwagon. Wore my favourite team Argentina jersey and this month, I have with me a matching power bank with the design similar to my football jersey. So I saja take a photo lah.



There are actually a few different designs available exclusively with Digi via this promotion. The best part is, even if you are not a Digi subscriber, you can walk in and buy it at Digi outlets. The best part is it's only RM65 for a 10000mAh powered power bank. The brand is Veger.
 Get yours at https://new.digi.com.my/promotion/accessories

The Football League Veger Powerbank is one good powerbank that lasts.

Boys and girls, let the football season begin! It's countdown to the 2018 FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA.





Comments

Popular Posts