Family Mart Opens at Nu Sentral 30 May 2017

Fans of Family Mart in Malaysia can now rejoice as Family Mart opens another outlet closer to our shores which is super accessible because it is located at a very high traffic and convenient location.

Want to know exactly where is it located at the Nu Sentral Mall? Check this video out and you will find out!


As seen on their facebook page posting yesterday, Family Mart is now open at Nu Sentral. They have been expanding rapidly since my very first blogpost about their first outlet at Wisma Lim Foo Yong. They have since open a few more branches at Jalan Sultan Ismail, Changkat Bukit Bintang, Taylor's Lakeside, Jalan Sultan (near China Town), MyTown (Cheras), Subang SS15 and in MRT TTDI.

I was all excited to learn about their openings each time. Just 2 weeks ago I went to their Mid Valley outlet and tried their cheese ice cream. Worth a try and it's so unique.


Enjoy the following promotions
25% off on:
Sofuto Ice Cream (30th May - 5th June)
Onigiri (6th - 12th June)
Sandwiches (13th - 19th June)

Hot Snack (20th - 26th June)

 And some great deals when you buy their breakfast sandwiches.
 Here's a sneak peak at their store which is super clean and organized. The staff were super friendly. According to them yesterday it was crowded with people.
 I could not get enough of this! My favourite item here is the tom yum starter bowl. Trust me! This is so yummy I finished all the soup till the very last drop. I also love their Matcha ice cream.
They also serve fresh bakery with a variety of interesting flavours. A great place for a grab and go breakfast especially for the office crowd and travellers who frequent that area.

Me and my Family Mart Time. Having my early lunch here before the crowd starts pouring in. This was at 11am.
Head on over to Ground Floor of Nu Sentral (outside where the Monorail is) for your daily dose of Family Mart.

Follow Family Mart on Facebook  to find out their next opening. I just can't wait!

Comments

Popular Posts