Scrub A Dub Dub with Kustie and I Love....

My most favourite item in the world are bath related items, especially shower gels. So you can imagine me jumping for joy when Watsons Malaysia, in collaboration with Butterfly Project Malaysia sent me this! I was like OMG!!!!!



 I have been wanting to try these two brands, Kustie and I Love... for the longest time when I first saw them at Watsons. These are exclusively available at selected Watsons stores. For those who wanna hunt for these, you can get it at the Watsons at:
Aeon Kepong, Aeon Cheras Selatan, Aeon Kepong, Aeon Seremban, Alamanda, Berjaya Times Square, City Square JB, Gurney, IOI Puchong, Kinta City Ipoh, Mid Valley, One Utama, Paradigm Mall, Pavilion, Queensbay, Suria KLCC, Sunway Carnival, Sunway Pyramid, The Curve, The Mines and Suria Sabah.


Here are the full range of I Love... variants. Drooling already? My yummy favourite is the Mango & Papaya because this mouth-watering scnent really does make me feel hungry.
Mouth-watering but cannot be eaten. 






All these flavours look so interesting.


Next comes the Kustie. OH! My These Kustie Bath Gel are so awesome. It contains REAL PETALS. And the scent is so heavenly. All the flowery scents seem so amazing. My favourite is the Lavender! What's yours? 


Persist in the concept of Beauty from Nature, Kustie brings
the beauty miracle from natural plants all around the world.
Selection of high quality fresh flowers using the 9 unique
filtering technologies, Kus6e creates supreme natural
products for the customers to experience the perfect
harmony of skin and nature.

 >>>Rose 
       Refresh your senses and cleanse your body, leaving it feeling supple and smooth.
Infused with natural hand-picked rose petals and hydrolat, it works perfect for skin deep
cleansing and hydrating.
 >>>Chamomile
Cleanse, refresh and soothe your body, wrapping you with subtle chamomile scent.
Rich in natural hand-picked chamomile petals and hydrolat, it cleans the skin, refreshes and
soothes your body.
 >>>Lavender
Gently cleanse and relax your body, leaving your skin feeling smooth and calm.
With natural hand-picked lavender petals and essence, it is wonderful for skin cleansing,
leaving your skin silky-smooth, calm and relaxed while helping to relieve anxiety and
promote sleeping.
>>>Cherry Blossom
Leave your skin clear and fair, as bright as cherry blossom blooms in early spring.
Rich in natural hand-picked cherry blossom petals and hydrolat, this shower & bath gel is
wonderful for skin deep cleansing and lightening.

The Kustie Shower & Bath Gel comes in 2 sizes - 100ml and 500ml. 
Priced at RM 11.66 and RM34.98 respectively.

Let's shower together with Kustie and I Love... 
I wanna be a clean duckie
 
And I would like to end this blogpost with a special poem as I was feeling super poetic today.

I'm a clean duckie 🐣who loves to mandi 🛁, Terima Kasih #WatsonsMalaysia for all these goodies 💝, I'm a Bersih Duck, Scrub-A-Dub-Dub, Thank you #KustiesMalaysia for cleaning me up! #ButterflyMsia I'm in luck 🍀, #IloveMalaysia suka teramat sangat!

 

Comments

Popular Posts