Launch of Jamaica Blue New Menu - Signature Harvest Collection

Jamaica Blue Fine Coffees has been one of my favourite place for their fabulous food and top notch coffee. It's a beautiful place to chill and relax with its minimalist and contemporary design. Its environment is pure comfort with great coffee and great food. I first stumbled upon their signature outlet at Setia City Mall. Read my review here

Jamaica Blue is a coffee franchise from Australia. There are currently 3 outlets in Malaysia. Their outlets can be found at Mid Valley, Setia City Mall and Low Yat Plaza.
They are best known for their Blue Mountain Coffee which is one of the world's best coffees.
Last week, I was fortunate to be invited to do this review and got a taste of their latest offerings. I will start off with my favourite item. Introducing Jamaica Blue's latest sandwhich, the Chicken Pesto and Sundried Tomato Flatbread. Roasted chicken, Pesto sauce and mayonnaise with sundried tomatoes wrapped in a toasted flatbread will certainly make your day! I love all things Italian. So when I sank my teeth in this yummy roasted chicken drenched in Pesto sauce, the remarkable flavour gave me a WOW FACTOR! Intense and rich in flavour, this awesome sandwhich is filled done to perfection and suits my tastebuds. Priced at RM20.90 this is available all day.

It comes with a dash of salad by the side.
Jamaica Blue Malaysia has recently launched their latest menu called the Signature Harvest Collection. Under this collection, I tried their Enrichment Bowl. As the name speaks for itself, this healthy bowl is enriched with nourishing vegetables mixed with Tahini yoghurt as base. This wheat free vegetarian dish is high in protein and is an excellent source of fibre.


Be sure to give it a good stir, down under as it is best eaten when mixed properly. All the goodness of the Tahini yoghurt is right below.
This next dish from the Signature Harvest Collection is one of the most beautiful dishes I have seen. Check out the food presentation. It's lined up with nutrient rich fruits with a good mix of sweet strawberries, cranberries, almond milk, coconut, chia seeds and yoghurt, This is the Super Fruit Bowl, RM 19.90. Mix it well before eating. A burst of fruity feeling that is sweet, sourish (from the cranberries) and very appetizing!

The next item I tried was the Coconut Berry Smoothie, RM15.20.  This beautiful blend of blueberries, coconut water, fresh bananas, almond meal and honey is a refreshing smoothie with a good source of fibre.  It is also topped with coconut flakes and mint. This is also very appetizing.

Lastly for dessert, they have also introduced this new Carmelised Orange & Almond Cake
I could literally smell the fragrant orange aroma right from the top! Look! This masterpiece is decorated in such detail! It's moist and fluffy on the inside, bursting with tangerine aroma which left a sweet after taste to my mouth.
Jamaica Blue is one of my favourite hang outs whenever I am in downtown KL. Brought some mat salleh friends here and they loved the environment and its concept of healthy superfood served here. Come and try it for yourself when you're at Low Yat Plaza.
 Special thanks to Jocelyn and Mr. Teo for your gracious invitation.


Be a member and join their loyalty programme here by registering your Jamaica Blue loyalty card. The perks: Get a free cake on your Birthday month! RM1=1point. Earn 100 points to receive a small complimentary coffee.

For more details, check out: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jamaicabluemy/
Website: http://www.jamaicablue.com.my/



Comments

Popular Posts