Mom's Homemade Taufu Goreng Recipe


My facebook friends have been overly excited when I posted mom's homemade taufu photo and simple recipe. Surprisingly, I had so many enquiries and interest on this recipe.This photo manage to get 56 likes! Earlier I was jokingly telling mom that I will post it up and share her recipe on my Facebook Page. For those who have missed it, here's a tutorial video on how to make this.

In short.....
500ml of soya bean (without sugar) mixed with 6 eggs. Sieve mixture. Steam it for 15 minutes. Cut in cubes, roll it in potato flour and goreng!!! Crunchy on the outside. Tender and soft on the inside.


Comments

  1. wahh ini banyak sedap ni.. salam kenal dari saya Mama Jue

    ReplyDelete
  2. what kind of wok do you use to fry this? i heard it's either carbon steel or cast iron cookware that will do a good job ..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts