Jalan Jalan Japan opens tomorrow 18 Nov 2016!

Are you ready?
Tomorrow's the BIG Day!
Jalan Jalan Japan will be officially opening its doors tomorrow, 18th November 2016 at 10.00am sharp! Do anticipate a long queue. Be there early.
The first 100 customers will get 10% discount.
This is a very unique concept of pre-loved items sold at a super affordable price. Hunt through the treasure trove of mountains of toys, bags, clothes..etc..etc..etc 
because one man's trash is another man's treasure.
Mountains of toys from as low as RM2 each.
This place is huge! A whole floor (or two) full off goodies. I think I may end up spending at least three hours lost in my own world here.
Jalan Jalan Japan is located at Skypark One city at Level 1A 
and opens from 10am - 10pm.
Brave yourselves and grab the items fast!
Too bad I'm on leave on its opening day. Will only shop like crazy next week at this place.
I simply adore all things Japanese and I am looking forward for some affordable Kimonos.
And possibly some bags since I'm a bag person.
Stay tuned on my next blogpost after I "serbu" this place and let's do our shopping together. Can't wait to show you what my treasures are from Jalan Jalan Japan. 
For more updates, follow Jalan Jalan Japan on their instagram (@jalanjalanjapanmy) or visit their facebook page


1...2....3..... Let's SERBU!
Happy Shopping peeps!

Comments

Popular Posts