The Adventures of K.T In Malaysia

Recently my beautiful girlfriend K.T. from Canada visited my home country, Malaysia as part of her Asia tour. I was glad to be able to play tour guide and show her around my beautiful country. 
Welcome to Malaysia, K.T!

So, this blogpost is specially dedicated to her, documenting how her day was spent with me last week so that she could bring this piece of memory back with her. So CP is here to be her tour guide for the day and official photographer. 

So where did I take her? 
I first took her to Masjid Jamek at the street market bazaar where most of the locals shop. It is indeed cheaper than the tourist areas like in China Town. 

Our first official photo together. Yay!

A scene while walking the streets of the Masjid Jamek Bazaar.
I thought bringing her to walk the streets of Masjid Jamek  would be a great idea for her to experience the sight of the local traders and enjoy some local street food. Kim said oh wow! what huge durians these are. I corrected her and said these are not durians but nangka (jackfruit) and made her pose with these huge jackfruits.
She also had a taste of Apam, a popular local peanut pancake.

Tying out the Cantonese Yee Mee
Next, I took her to Coliseum Cafe an old colonial heritage hotel and restaurant where she tried some local dishes like the Cantonese Yee Mee and sambal belacan fried rice.


Later in the night I also took her to Jamaica Blue for some awesome coffee. 
She loved her flat white at Jamaica Blue.
I hope you enjoyed your stay here!



Comments

Popular Posts