Let it snow!

It's 3 more weeks to Christmas. Have you done your Christmas shopping yet?
I splurged on almost 5 magazines this month and flipping through the magazines this month all the gift sets look so tempting. Tis the season for shopping!
The malls are all decked up and lit up for Christmas.

Here's wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I shall be spending Christmas in Singapore this year.
Stay tuned on my Christmas in Singapore story.
Till we meet again in the next post.



Here are some of my favourite Christmas songs to share with you.
Enjoy your holidays! 











And this is my current ringtone for this Christmas season.
Love the cute Chipmunk voices. So adorable. 
When my phone rings, I can see the smiles on my colleague's faces.

Starbucks really set the mood for Christmas with its in store display.




Here I'm posing with my cute little reindeer hairband enjoying my cup of warm 
Christmas Cookie Latte. Special thanks to the helpful Baristas at Menara Axis Starbucks for helping me capture this moment.

This the season to be jolly! I'm so into the Christmas mood already.
Till Then.


Comments

Popular Posts