My Take on Revlon's Nearly Naked Pressed Powder


Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder


I had the opportunity to try out Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder (Medium 030 tone) recently.

Product benefits:
It provides a natural coverage, evens skin tones, and minimizes the appearance of imperfections. Revlon Nearly Naked also offers undetectable coverage, making you feel you're not wearing any powder at all.


Once it's open, you can see there is a mirror neatly tucked at the top of the packaging.
And it comes with a mini sponge. I find the sponge a little too tiny. But no doubt it can still be used, I prefer to use a brush to apply the pressed powder.


A brush provides a more even coverage and is less patchy. 

 
The Revlon Naked Pressed Powder glides smoothly on my skin. Here I am using it on top of my foundation for a more matte finished look.

I have tried using it on my naked skin, but it does not cover my skin fully as this is a pressed powder. 

It is advisable to use this on top of your current BB Cream or foundation to achieve a matte finish. It is lightweight with a non-sticky and non-shiny finishing. 
See how smooth my skin is.

   
 It keeps my skin looking fresh and melts right in! It is convenient to carry around for mid-day touch ups in case my skin gets oily.

      
      Retails at RM39.90. But there is a promotion at Watsons now at RM 35.91
      There are 3 main shades: Light (020), Deep (050) and Medium (030)


For more info, log on to:

https://www.facebook.com/RevlonMalaysia

Comments

Popular Posts