Review: Neutrogena Hydra Boost Gel SPF 30 PA ++

 Neutrogena Hydra Boost Gel  SPF 30 PA ++

Received this sample from Neutrogena yesterday and I must say I'm pretty amazed with this product! Never have I felt anything like this before. It's a Gel-like formula that gives your skin instant hydration boost and yet it contains SPF 30 PA ++


 Product Benefits:


 Gel-Like formula (Glides on easily to skin)

 

 Moisturizing

 


The look of my skin in the sun (after application)
Shiny but non-greasy



This is how the Full Size bottle look like 




What I like about this product is that it has SPF protection that is non-greasy on skin. 
Its gel-like formula keesp mys kin hydrated and protected at the same time.

I've yet to try the other products from this Hydra Boost Range, but I'm sure it will work wonders for thirsty skin.

Comments

Popular Posts