Treasure the little things in life.



Monday, November 4, 2013

One Utama Halloween 2013


Mother Nature Wrecks Havoc 

For those who were eagerly waiting for my posts, sorry to disappoint you as I did not get to attend the ALLIANZ Halloween party due to a great big storm and hujan ribut taufan at my area.



I am still going to do a cover story for Halloween but this time I shall focus on One-Utama's cute display for those who missed it. Lots of pictures to see the creative Halloween display at One Utama Shopping Centre. Are you spooked by it already?


I find this the scariest of them all......followed by the ghost house (scroll down below to take a peek)




One Utama never cease to amaze me. 
The theme for this year's Halloween is Gosuto Day. Gosuto means Ghosts in Japanese. 





                                                               Activities of the day





And here's a quick look at the entire interesting display.






  More masks on sale.


This Japanese pillar reminds me of the anime cartoon HELL GIRL - Jigoku Shoujo







 From top view. Lots of bats flying



 Cute pumpkin hats


  Witch Hats for sale. Apa-apa style pun ada. Take your pick!



 The haunted house. Let's go and take a peek what's inside. Prepare to be spooked.



 Before I end, may I present to you my Halloween look of the day. 




Seen here is my sporting mum being spooked! 
Happy Halloween readers and friends.















No comments :

Post a Comment