PGMall for my Online needs

I am a shopping queen! I can never get enough of online shopping. Online shopping has now become a norm to many of us, and even more so during the MCO period. I tend to shop more online during this period as it is fast, easy and convenient. Products are delivered right to my doorstep.


Today I wanna share with you a new online shopping platform I discovered. Enter PG Mall, Malaysia's No.1 E-commerce platform, established since 2017 and the only Local e-commerce platform in Malaysia.



PG Mall is ranked top 3 at Iprice insight report https://iprice.my/insights/mapofecommerce/en



Hey if you are new to PG Mall, remember to claim and utilize their new user code that enables you to enjoy a RM 15 off with a minimum spend of RM40.


I have set my eyes on a new oven toaster which retails at RM 104.90. After applying the new user code NEW15OFF, I was given a RM15 discount. Berbaloi sunguh!




Get More with Maybank QRPay cashback 

* 20% off capped at RM20 with minimum spend RM30
* 2x usage within the campaign period
* Promotion period:  4/5-26/6/020
 
* Durian runtuh : 2 times x RM20 = RM40 per Maybank account to shop on PGMall
 
 


Get more and get rewarded with your e-wallet payments too. PG Mall is the only platform that accept all e-wallets.
   


PG Mall also introduces a Consumerchant Concept with:

* shared referral link with friends

* forever cashback up to 3.5%

The Consumerchant Concept is a genuine profit sharing economy business model that empowers consumers and shoppers, young or old to be entrepreneurs and build a permanent business empire with PG Mall.
PG Mall offer their customers continuous cashback rewards in return for their purchase and continued support, through their very own “Forever Cash Back” program, in which they will also be rewarded for referring new shoppers to shop with PG Mall through this first of its kind referral program in the world.


PG Mall shoppers not only get to shop for a wide variety of goods at irresistible price, but they could also earn as they shop and share their awesome shopping experiences with friends and family.

Cashback rewards can be earned once a successful transaction is made through personal or referrals’ purchase. The more the referral spends the more cashback to be earned by the referee (introducer), on top of cashback earned from personal purchases.

You can start by signing up through my referral link too! https://pgmall.my/register?referralPgCode=choypengism@yahoo.com

Let the shopping spree begin at PG Mall!


About PGMall:

Website: www.pgmall.my

Facebook: PGMallOfficial , PG MALL MALAYSIA

Instagram: PGMall.my , https://www.instagram.com/pgmall.my

Comments

Popular Posts