Back to work

WOW! It's been almost 2 months of staying at home since the MCO began on 18 Mac 2020.  Well, I am reporting back to work tomorrow (some industries are allowed to open already)

However we all still have to practice social distancing and take precautions at all times. Do not let your guard down.
So what's gonna happen when I report back to work tomorrow?I  guess there will be lots of cleaning and disinfecting at our work stations. Probably gonna spend half a day cleaning.

Gosh! I miss my colleagues. Tapi tak boleh hug them. Still kena stay apart and keep my distance.

Now since the MCO, our lunch time eating habits will will no longer be the same. Must bungkus (tapau).  I wonder how will it go for the rest of the months. I have suggested to do group orders and one person manage the orders from one restaurant. Each one take turns to order food per day.  Well I guess there will be lots of Grab Food and Food Panda ordering. Tapi boring lah makan kat dalam office. Dah lah terperangkap there whole dah, want a breather during lunch time pun rasa macam susah. Lagi-lagi stay in the office. How lah! 

And tomorrow I will start taking the LRT again. Let's see how are they doing the control part and how long it will take for me to get scanned/check before  can board the train.

Gonna be prepared for work tomorrow. Packing my bags, my laptop and bringing some snacks to the office to treat my colleagues. Can't wait to see them again! We have so much to catch up after 2 months. I remember we were so excited to see each other on a whatsapp chat among the 4 of us after one month. We miss each other badly. Our team is strongly knitted and we have a very good working relationship with each other. Well it's not easy to find extremely compatible colleagues at work. We are bersatu hati and we help out each other in times of need.

Well, gearing up for my work again oh yes and that reminds me, I gotta re-dye my hair to look more presentable before I start work tomorrow. The MCO has taken a toll on my unruly  and faded hair colour. Sampai kena sendiri do touch ups. Thank goodness I have all my colouring essentials. Well time to put on make up and my working clothes again and a little bit of grooming is needed to look polished and smart at work!

Can't wait to go back in to the office to clear some back log stuff and do some follow ups. My company (well not my company, but the company I work for) has announced a 30% paycut beginning this month till further notice and a reduction of my leave from 22 days to 14 days. I believe many companies are also suffering.

Well, life must go on......

Praying and hoping for the best. I guess no more travels for me in the coming 2 years or so and with the paycut I guess I have to start to watch what I spend.

I do hope our economy will start to revive again with 2 months of lockdown and many businesses affected. Many may loose jobs and wages. Life ain't gonna be easy and it's a long road ahead before we can fully gear up and rise up one more.

Wishing you all the best, dear readers.
Take care and stay safe!


Comments

Popular Posts