Mezmerising Northern Lights and The Blue Lagoon


My little brother  is currently holidaying in Iceland and he sent me some really beautiful pictures of the Northern Lights. I was captivated by it. Imagine being there to see it for REAL. I have not been to Iceland. According to my girlfriend the Aurora Lights dances. Let's just admire their beauty in this blogpost. I will leave you with 2 beautiful photos captured by my brother in Iceland. I think I would freeze to death there. I cannot tahan cold one. He told me it was 1 degree. I wanna pengsan already.


To tell you the truth, I have not even experienced snow before. I will lari when it's cold. Cannot tahan! Like that how to visit a cold country?

A visit to the Blue Lagoon in Iceland(not me) these 2 beautiful pics were taken by my brother. Hosting it here for remembrance. These were the best pictures he shared with me and my family throughout his entire journey in Iceland. Gosh! I wish I could also take a dip there! It's so tempting...the scenery and all. So I asked my brother how was the temperature? He said it was warm and just nice! The Blue Lagoon is actually a luxury spa in Iceland.




Comments

  1. wonderful pictures. I liked it but I never saw northern lights. But this year I definitely plan Northern Lights Adventure trip

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts