Spiderman Movie Screening by Jack 'n Jill Calbee


Hey guys!!! What's up!!!! Last night I attended the Spiderman: Far From Home movie screening hosted by Jack 'n Jill Calbee and it was super awesome! Stick around and you will see some exclusive shots taken at the event.  This was my costume for the night. Well it wasn't too over the top. For me it's just the right amount of dress up to have some fun! I ordered this Spiderman top a month ago online just for this event! And I borrowed the mask from a new friend from a facebook community. Thanks Leonora!
Look! I met my Spiderman family at the screening and took a family shot with them. I even brought my own spider web (recycled from the press kit!) The little boy is so adorable in his Spidey suit and the other dude was in a full Spiderman gear. Total respect for those who really dress it up!


Right here I have Rawlins Glam who won best dressed! I salute him! Doesn't he look great with his Maleficent costume?
 Check out my bling bling shoes that lights up!


 A picture perfect moment with some of my blogger friends. Mask off me!
  More Spidey and me shots. 
This guy is super cool and love his moves!
Made him shoot his spider web out from his palm.

Mom was so sporting. She even wore a FLASH T-Shirt just to blend in to the theme!

Some of the best dressed participants vying for the title.

My favourite was Wakanda! 


A BIG Congratulations to all winners! You deserve it! It was a great night spent and I took lots of fun memorable pictures that will stay with me forever. Thank you Jack 'n  Jill Calbee for such a wonderful night! 


Comments

Popular Posts