Comfy Clothes at Tatsumaki RM5 Shop

 Aren't these the cutest T-Shirts?

I bought these at a steal for RM5 each only. Where?

Location: TATSUMAKI at Summit USJ (Lower Ground Floor)

https://www.facebook.com/tatsumakisdnbhd/

Well this striking blue cookie monster piece caight my attention. I really loved the blue and it's the last piece!

Buy 5 pieces, Free 1 Piece.  So it works out to RM4.16 per piece only if you do the math. Super worth it! 

A great place to shop for comfy pyjamas too. Average price at RM15 each for pyjamas.

The material is soft and cooling.

I have always loved cutesy T-Shirts and have always wanted the cookie Monster and Almo. Look! I even have a matching Almo Bag to go with my new Almo T-Shirt!

The Garfield prints is also one of my favourite. You can get yours for less here at Tatsumaki. I used to buy mom a few XL sized T-Shirts and she loved wearing these cooling material shirts to sleep as they are super comfy. I must say the material is really really cooling and good quality for this kind of price. 

I kinda liked this white Pink Panther one too!

Happy Shopping! 

More details here: https://www.facebook.com/tatsumakisdnbhd 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts