Bangkok Through my fish eyelenses

Last week I flew to Bangkok for a weekend shopping trip. I would like to share with your some of my fish eye photography shots while in Bangkok last week.  Enjoy!

Here are some of my Fish Eye Shot Showcase

I love to capture buildings and the way of life in Bangkok. This is one of my fav pic!

So the owner's kid was gooding around in a Batman costume and I made him pose for me. Ain't he sporting!


 In a boat ride heading towards ICON SIAM. I love taking pics here because there is water elements here.


I love to capture the contrast of tall architecture buildings
 The Grand Icon Siam Entrance



A shot will look like this through my Fish Eye lens in contrast to this! Ain't this lovely!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts