A relaxing time at La pétales beauty consultancy

Relax, Refresh & Rejuvenate
A time for rejuvenation,

A time for a total relaxation.

I head on over to la pétales beauty consultancy in SS2. 
I have been living in SS2, PJ and only yesterday I discovered La Petales Beauty Consultancy, a hidden gem that is totally worth visiting for your wellness and spa needs. They offer a range of services which include body exfoliation services, face treatment services or facials, relaxing body, detoxing and slimming massages and even body spa where you can have a milk bath, waxing services, relaxing foot spa and so much more. It is a total wellness centre, a one stop centre where you can do services from head to toe and feel like a million bucks but at an affordable price!
La pétales beauty consultancy is located just above Weng Kwong Jewellers (note the Decleor Signage) at SS2/55 (same row as Poh Kong)


And here is their chic looking entrance. Just take the stairs up to the First Floor.

As you climb up the stairs, a he Decleor poster in a warm and cosy lighting greets you.
Cosy interior with soft and calming spa music greets me as I walked in.

I was feeling rather tired lately and needed a massage badly. Time for some self love and me too time with some pampering. If you love yourself, take time to unwind and distress by indulging in relaxing massages that can help you rejuvenate your mind, body and soul. It is rather enriching to do this at least once a month. Don't forget to love yourself and reward yourself. It can do wonders to your overall wellbeing.

For the month of October, La Petales Beauty Consultancy launched a BUY 1 FREE 1 pampering spa package at an unbeatable price of RM 148 for 2 sessions. That works out to only RM 74 per session. 


And thus began my pampering session which started off with a good old scrub with Epsom Salt and vinegar, mixed together with a cooling mint cream to scrub away all my dead skin cells and helps relieve sore muscles. The scrub also helps in removing toxins which gives the body a detox it needs.


 After a good old scrub-a-dub-dub, I was led to the bath area where a bathtub sits in the bathroom. Beautifully decorated with plats to set the mood for a relaxing journey as I clean the scrub residue from my skin. I was given a 20 minute bath time.



 After drying myself, I was back at the massage room where my masseur, Ainun was patiently waiting to proceed to the next session, my full body detox massage session with essential oil. I am pretty used to massages because I do frequent massage parlours on a regular basis and I could tell when the whether the masseur is experienced of not. I know I am in good hands the moment Ainun laid hands on my naked body. Her pressure was on point and she knows her pressure points very well for my lymphatic treatment.

 She uses a Triton looking tool to help drain and detox  my body. This was my very first time experiencing a tool like that!

Ainun was very detailed with my treatment tackling every part of my body, right up to my tired feet. I told her I was having some heel problem and she concentrated more at the back of my feet. How thoughtful and considerate she was! I even asked her for a photo with me later cause she did a wonderful job and I had the best time of my life, but she gently declined. She was camera shy. LOL.


My 45 minute detox session was very satisfying and I must say this place is one of the best place which I have had my massages done. The masseur was very attentive and gives me all the attention I need when I told her I needed more concentration on my stiff shoulders and neck.  
 And this is me, glowing with radiance after my spa treatment and a very relaxing massage. A picture perfect moment with the ever gorgeous founder of La Petales Beauty Consultancy, Kai Li

Follow La Pétales Beauty Consultancy on Facebook for more promotions and updates.
They have 2 branches and their location is at:

Branch 1:
Address: 41-1 Jalan SS2/55

47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Call 011-1175 2107 for appointments in SS2

Branch 2:
No 9, 2, Jalan PJU 5/4, Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Call 018-870 6335 for appointments in Kota Damansara

Remember to LOVE yourself more.

 

Comments

Popular Posts