My weekend staycation at Hilton Garden Inn Puchong


My weekend staycation at Hilton Garden Inn Puchong was a blast! Many friends asked me if there really is a Hilton at Puchong after seeing me post some of my staycation pictures. Many were surprised to learn that there is a Hilton located at Puchong area.  

Hilton Garden Inn Puchong is located at:
Jalan DM2, Desa Millennia, 47150 Puchong, Selangor

The room is spacious, nice and cosy and comes with a spacious work desk (where mom is sitting) and with a mini fridge at another end. Since there were 3 of us, we added an extra bed (where the unicorn float sits) Yup! I brought along my new Unicorn float to swim at the pool.


The toilet comes with a bath tub so you can soak all your worries away. The outer part is the dry area of the toilet and it's pretty spacious. Since this is a focused service hotel,  toiletries will be give to you upon request.


The bed is covered in fresh white duvets, crisp linen and the bed is so soft and comfy that once you jump in you don't wanna get up!


This budget friendly hotel is a good mix between luxury and affordability where you can get high quality yet affordable accommodation. Hilton Garden Inn Puchong is not a full service hotel and therefore is much more affordable. It is a focused service hotel that doesn't hurt your wallet.

The lake view from my room. 


Below: City View
There is a 24 hours fitness centre here to burn some of your calories.
Ahhhh....here comes my favourite part in any hotels I stay in. 
THE POOL! What better way than to float along with my Unicorn float and laze the day away.

My brother and I had a splashing good time. 
Mom's relaxing moment.

Lush greenery surrounding the pool area.
The pool is facing the restaurant's open area. In the evenings the smell of food makes me hungry.

Hilton Garden Inn Puchong offers an outdoor salt-water pool and a heated jacuzzi that is super nice! I felt so relaxed dipping in the warm water where the jacuzzi is. It almost feels like dipping in the hot springs. I felt rejuvenated thereafter.


Thank you for your 5 star hospitality, Hilton Garden Inn Puchong. The staff were awesome, courteous and very friendly. 

For more information, log on to their facebook 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts