Channelling my inner rainbow bird



It's after Chinese New Year and I am reborn with new hair colours, thanks to APT Salon at Starling Mall, PJ.  Credit given to the stylist , Jacky Chuah who created this look for me. It's something really vibrant and bold and I loved it! It speaks volumes about my bubbly personality and I felt it suited me well. So how many colours are there? I would say probably about 4-5.


This round, Jacky's work on my hair colour inspiration comes from rainbow birds and possibly from the plant called birds of paradise. The colours are rich and vibrant.


The finished "product" is presented in soft pastel hues, multicoloured and what is hidden beneath is most interesting. See my video above and you will get the idea.

Well, before the "finished product", I went through a round of bleaching at near the roots because my black roots were showing already after not having it bleached for the last 3 months. Hence some extra hours there. Well, to look good one must sacrifice. The number of hours I sat there to have this masterpiece done up was about 4.5 hours. 

After 2 rounds of bleaching, I began to look like Legolas from Lord of the Rings who looks even prettier than me! I am jealous! 

From a blondie to a colourful birdie......the transformation began!

And finally, the ultimate masterpiece, a rainbow haven is ready!


At APT, Jacky gave me some soft curls, but the very next day, I tried to tie my hair up half and the results were amazing! You can clearly see the rainbow streaks right beneath! 
And just to match the hair, I transformed into a Unicorn once more to "blend in" with the entire colourful look. What do you think?

If you are tired of your everyday hair, go give yourself a treat with a hair make over at sifus at APT Salon. They have the most number of salons in Malaysia, you know. Find one nearest to you. 

Visit their facebook page for more styles and works.

or visit their instagram page for more trendy hair styles and creative works.



Comments

Popular Posts