My Christmas Hair with APT Salon


I am welcoming Christmas 2018 with a new hair colour! Work done on my hair by Jacky Chuah of APT Starling MallAnd complimenting my Christmas hair is a sparkling gold outfit with a matching necklace I DIY-ed out of Christmas ornaments, just in time for Christmas!

The colour looks like this under the bright warm sun.
I love how it blends in with my already black roots. 


And this was taken after 3 weeks (after many washes), it faded into a beautiful greyish blue. 

And this was my initial hair colour before turning blue this Christmas.
You see, I had a silver coat under the blue, hence I was able to achieve a beautiful greyish blue tone during the fading phase. Blue generally lasts longer than my usual purples. I am thinking of going green for Chinese New Year soon. I have yet to try green. Hmm.... wonder how will it turn out. Stay glued and I shall keep you posted.

Visit APT Salon for a new hairdo this New Year!
Have a blessed Christmas and a very Happy New Year!





Comments

Popular Posts