A Beau-TEA-ful Story

Pssttt.....Let me tell you a Beau-TEA-Ful story. 
Last week, 2 fairy godfathers appeared in front of me 
and presented me with a box of goodies. 
It was a gift from their precious little hearts.
Right Photo Credit: Illustration by Kristy Heilenday

They both have a round tummy that looks bouncy and a jolly, happy-go-lucky personality. 

One of them, with beard so white and hair as white as snow,  Joyfully handed me this Caroma gift pack 

and said "Ho! Ho! Ho!"

"Tis' The Season to be jolly,
For Santa I may not be,
Here is a gift full of flavour,
To warm your tummy"

And so they left me with this box full of Caroma goodies,
Filled with 3 types of different teas, and dashed off quickly and now I have with me, a box full of Caroma tea.

The flavours are as interesting as can be...now...let us all see, In this gift box there is:
5 sachets of Caroma Bentong Ginger Tea
5 sachets of Coconut Bentong Ginger Tea
4 sachets of Matcha Latte
3 pieces of Caroma Sudu Sayang



I, was beyond happy as can be!



Yipee! Now let's to try out some Caroma tea.
After trying all three,
Let me share with you what's best for me.
My favourite has to be the Caroma Coconut Bentong Ginger,
A whiff and the coconut smells so much stronger.
With a light fragrant ginger, it's so pleasant and full of wonder.

As for mummy dearest,
She tried all three,
Her best option was the Caroma Matcha Latte Tea,
She said,
Not too sweet, just right and it's super nice!

I also tried the Caroma Matcha Latte and I find,
A milky green tea formula that is super smooth,
I felt like a cafe bartender.
It's so easy to prepare,
A beautiful cup of Matcha Latte.

As for the Bentong Ginger Tea,
Ini Ada Kick, Itu Pasti!
I find that this was a bit too strong for me.
Hence I love the Caroma Coconut Bentong Ginger better,
With a lighter presence with a tinge of Ginger.
The aromatic is so ginger flavorful,
Drinking all 3 gave me a mouthful,
And not forgetting a warm and happy tummy,
Thank you, Fairy Godfathers who visited me,
For this lovely Caroma gift pack,
And making my Chrismas one jolly heck!


To buy a box as a gift for your loved ones, head on over to 
Ben's Independent Grocer IPC Shopping Centre, Publika Shopping Gallery,  LINC Tun Razak and Village Grocer MyTown Shopping Centre. It is priced at RM28.00 per box.


Individual boxes are also available for sale at:

Follow Caroma on Facebook for more specials and surprises.

Comments

Popular Posts