Great Looking 2019 Planners

The 2019 Planners by Uni Paper are gorgeous.
Last year, I shared this blogpost about some beautifully designed planners by Uni Paper. 
This year's A4 Planner designs are so full of bloom. I love both designs. 
I have been getting some enquiries from readers on where to get them. Right now I can share with you that they are available at all Popular Bookstores already. Full list of Popular Bookstore branches are here
Don't wait till a few months down the line to get them cause they will run out of stock. Yesterday I called up the Popular Bookstore at Sunway Pyramid. The A5 planners were all sold out! Hence, I made a trip to Empire Shopping Gallery's Popular bookstore last night to get my stocks. However, the stocks are limited. These are what's left for the A4 Planners.
Oh! What JOY when I found them!
And the stocks of the A5 Planners (Half of A4 size). I swear by these A5 Planners as they are easy to carry around. Just the right size and not heavy at all.
Why I love them
I have been using their thin and super light cover planners for the last 4 years and I find them rather handy and useful to organize all my work and play schedules. The pages have pretty big square boxes for me to fill up my activities and it is very well presented monthly.


This is my favourite design.
 Followed by this design. Somehow this year's A4 designs appeal more to me. I may have to consider carrying these A4 instead of the usual A5 books then since they look so pretty!

The inside front intro page is also so lovely, filled with a garden theme.

These are the back covers for the A4 planners.


Now let's take a look at the A5 designs. When asked around my designer friends, most of them seem to like this minimalist design.




If you are planning to get your hands on 10 books you can even order online. 

It's just a slight difference in terms of price.
I paid RM7 a book for the A4 size and RM5 a book for the A5 size. 4 years ago, the A5 book was just RM3.90. Now it's RM5 each. Talk about inflation.


Hope you find this blogpost useful for your 2019 planning.
For more amazing products from Uni Paper, check out their facebook page or log on to their website.


Comments

  1. These are all beautiful planners. Floral designs on planners like ours at Calendar Club are really great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot! I'm looking for my 2019 Planner book. Will start looking it at Popular bookstore.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts