Thong Kee Kopitiam in Sea Park

After watching a video by KL Foodie, I decided to try this place out. Thong Kee Kopitiam is located right next to the famous Sunrise Roast Duck place in Sea Park.

View from the front



View from the side. Yes, it's a corner lot.


Check out the end of my video and you will catch a glimpse of this place punya surroundings and you will know where it is exactly. Can you spot KFC at the far end? 




Plenty of individual food stalls there but I zoomed in only to this place at the main coffee cashier table where I have set my eyes to try their toast bread, croissant and coffee today. To order those, you've gotta walk right up and place your order here. Service is pretty fast and my drinks were ready in just a few minutes no doubt the kopitiam was packed as early as 7.30am. I nearly could not get a seat.



Coffee Hot (Large Cup RM 2.50)
I really love the coffee here. Being a coffee addict, coffee is a must for me to kickstart my day. The coffee here is superbly rich in milk. It's so worth paying RM 2.50 for this cup that is truly satisfying.

 Croissant with Ham and Egg (RM6.90)
The croissant is served hot and crispy. I love the way the egg is made. Chilli sauce is served separately. This is my favourite and do eat it while it's hot!
 Signature Drink (Small Cup RM 2.50)

Hainan Toast (Butter and Kaya RM 1.90)
This crispy toast is goes so well with my coffee. Generous spread of butter and kaya full this crispy and crunchy toast.
The ultimate breakfast for the start of my day.

It's a must try! Have a great munch and a truly satisfying meal, guys. I hope you enjoy the bread as much as I do.

Location: 
33, Jalan 21/1 Sea Park
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Opens Tue - Sun, closed on Mondays.
7.00am -4.30pm

Facebook Page:

Comments

Popular Posts