Living My Mermaid Dream



Right now, I am living my MERMAID DREAM, thanks to APT SALON, Starling Mall. A little bit of Splish Splash with a combination of Blues, Purples and Bright Pink turns me into a walking, breathing mermaid. All I'm missing now is my tail! HAHAHA!
This is Jacky, my hairy-godfather, my hair care taker! I entrust my crowning glory to him and he helps take good care of my hair and making me look good all the time.
I felt a sense of reborn after sporting this hair colour. It brings positive vibes and smiles to people around me and yes, people do turn their heads to have a second or third look.
To achieve this look, Jacky segmented the hair into three parts. The top he filled it with blue. The centre with purple and at the ends a vibrant kind of pink! Wooooooo. I love the colour combination and I would say he reads my mind (and style) very well. I have always loved the blues and purples. I told him that I have not tried pink and viola there you have it! Pink at the ends which completes the colour blends in a perfect way.
Visit APT Starling Mall or call them for your next hair appointment at  03-7662 5933.


Comments

Popular Posts