Kat Von D Eye Pallette Wonder

Good morning Lovelies, Today I am going to share with you 3 of my top picks make up from Kat Von D. I am all excited to review these products already.

Kat Von D's 
Serpentina Eyeshadow Palette
First let me introduce to you this amazing colour palette that has shimmery effect in all its colours (all except VENOM and BLOODMILK that has a matte finishing). Great for those who love all things shiny (just like me). Even the names of each colour has EGYPT all over it. The packaging is so attractive too.
  BLOODMILK : Rusted red matte finish

MEDUSA : Medium bronze with a shimmer finish

ANKH : Dark brown with some gold glitter

QUEEN : Maroon undertones with some shimmery finish

HIEROGLYPH : Orange like copper tones with a shimmer finish

NILE : Vibrant blue with shimmery effect

SCARAB : Emerald green shimmer finish 

VENOM : Purple with a matte finish.

PROPHET : Metallic gold loose powder eye shadow


The colours are vibrant, shimmery and very pigmented. Only 2 of the colours are in matte. They are BLOODMILK and VENOM.
This colour palette has me unleashing the creative side of me with some Egyptian inspired make up with lots of gold and dark shimmery shades.




 I love playing with the colours! Seen here below, I used NILE on as my overall eyeshadow colour and in the middle I had a dash of the PROPHET which is the loose eyeshadow with a metallic finish in gold and at the far end I used a darker shade. I used ANKH which consist of a dark brown colour with some gold glitter for this look.
Buy Serpentina Eyeshadow Palette here


Kat Von D's 
Alchemist Holographic Palette
This is one super unique colour palette which reminds me of a unicorn charm. This palette has me channelling my unicorn calling. Like a little girl squealing in delight  seeing candy, this was the exact feelings I had when I set eyes on this beautiful palette.

Its dazzling holographic effect adds dimension to one's make up. This multi-usage palette can be used on the eyes as eyeshadow and at the tip of the eyes as an eye highlighter. Not only that, it can also be used on the upper part of the cheek as a cheek highlighter and on the lip to create a 3D effect on your lips. How amazing is that! 

You can even change its colour when you add a black liner as your base. Check out the following picture! It comes in these few beautiful magical colours.
(Green) Emerald
(Blue) Saphyre
(Ultra-Violet) Amethyst
(Pink) Opal
 The shades glow with perfection on my fingers
Seeing the glow in different degrees and angles of light makes it ever so interesting.Oh! and the colour also looks very attractive on tanned skin.

Get your very own Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette here

Kat Von D's 
Pastel Goth Palette
I am always attracted to all things shiny and colourful. Hence it's no surprise I am also drawn to the Kat Von D's Pastel Goth Palette that comes in a row of rainbow pastel colours. 
Look no further if you want to achieve rainbow eye colour all in one amazing palette.
Isn't it a beauty? 

The colours are pigmented and is very long lasting. It has a chalk-like effect and immediately brightens up my eyes.
Can you see the similarities of the colours to a rainbow?

Long staying power

Even under running water, it doesn't come off easily. But it's easily removed with a gentle make up remover.
Buy Kat Von D Pastel Goth Eyeshadow Palette here

Have you found your favourite Kat Von D products? I have found mine!
Shop for your favourite Kat Von D products here.

Comments

Popular Posts