Jamaica Blue Stylish Coffee Place


If you wanna find a place to chill and relax with a great cup of coffee, head on over to Jamaica BlueI first discovered this new coffee place while walking around Setia City Mall that captured my attention. I love the squeaky clean design and contemporary look of the coffee place. Jamaica Blue is a coffee franchise from Australia.

Minimalist design that makes the whole place light and easy.
I love the use of skeleton framed lights.
Lots of geometrical designs are used as an element here (as seen on the sofa) and frame.

And this clever barrel (top layer filled with coffee beans) used  as a table makes it oh! so interesting.


Hello there! A great big smile from one of the helpful employees of Jamaica Blue who is indeed very knowledgeable. As this was my first visit to Jamaica Blue, he offered me some background on this stylish contemporary cafe.

Their 3 outlets are located at Setia City Mall, Mid Valley and Plaza Low Yat Plaza.

 This friendly employee also assisted me by explaining the difference between blue mountain blend and signature blend. According to him, Blue Mountain Coffee is milder and less bitter. For coffee lovers who prefer a stronger taste, he recommended the Signature coffee beans.

And the best part is Jamaica Blue have their very own exclusive magazine!
Here I ordered a piece of their Nutella Cake (RM16.50) served with some cream.

For light snacks, Jamaica Blue offers a range of muffins and croissants.
Do you know that you can get a free muffin when you order a large coffee?
 Their range of cakes look tantalizing too.

They also offer a range of gourmet wraps, salads and a tasty selection of breakfast items besides the sweet treats. Indulge and spend some moments here enjoying their coffee and cakes.

I ordered their latte and flat white. I must say I love their coffee taste done to perfection!



For more info, log on to:

https://www.facebook.com/jamaicabluemy/

http://www.jamaicablue.com.my/

Comments

Popular Posts