Printcious - My Orders

If you followed my previous blogpost about Printcious, you would have already know that they offer customized memorable gifts such as the following gift categories - T-shirts, Mugs, Cushion Covers, Ceramic Tiles, Puzzles and Mousepads.



You may create your own design with personalized messages or photos 
or simply choose from their variety of existing designs.



First, register for an account.
Key in your name, email and set a password. It's that easy.



Next, update your account info.
Add your mailing address and update your profile.
Now, let's go shopping with me!

T-shirt browsing
Perhaps a monkey T-shirt to welcome the year of monkey next year?
Other designs that caught my eye



You can change the colour of the T-shirt to suit your taste

Cushion Cover Customization
I can even choose to custom make a cushion cover with my favourite picture.

Customizing a ceramic tile with your favourite photos
I can even create a custom made ceramic tile for those picture perfect moments.
The software is pretty easy to use and edit.

After scouting through the variety of gifts, I decided to place an order for two matching heart shaped T-shirts. One for my mom & one for my dad. Couple T-Shirts. How lovely! 

Safe and sound, it arrived 2 days after I placed my orders. How fast is that!
I even received a  email notification a day after when the goods have been sent out and with a tracking number.

And look what finally arrived in my mail today?
YAY!
CP is so full of love with PRINTCIOUS- Precious Gifts From your Heart


My new souvenir!


And one personalized T-Shirt with my name!

To customize your gifts and for more info, log on to:

https://www.facebook.com/printcious/

http://www.printcious.com/

Comments

  1. The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing...
    Ceramic tile

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts