My Breakaway At Le Meridien Hotel Kuala Lumpur

Came back from my Dream Holiday quite recently and I was blown away with this super awesome swimming pool. Whenever I visit a hotel, the first thing I always look forward to is their swimming pool. Sometimes I wish I was a mermaid because I find so attached to pools and water. I love to swim.

These beautiful shots were taken at the Le Meridien Hotel . 
The swimming pool facility is shared with Hilton Kuala Lumpur.

Love the beautiful landscaping. I feel so at ease and peaceful surrounded by lush greenery and sounds of the waterfall from the pool.

Sun tan

My brother and I posing by the pool
Mom in her total relaxation mood.

Great Family Times at one of the most beautiful hotels in Malaysia.
I totally enjoyed my stay here at the Le Meridien Hotel Kuala Lumpur.
The staff were super friendly and helpful. The rooms were great.
The pool was fantastic!
Ahhhhhh......This Is Life!



Comments

Popular Posts