Eversoft Skinz UV-White Blogger Get Together

It was a glorious Saturday morning and I was invited to attend a Girls Get-Together Event hosted by the brand EVERSOFT SKINZ UV-White




A group of bloggers united during this event held at Rondaevoo, Ativo Plaze to introduce the EVERSOFT SKINZ UV-White range in a more intimate and personal setting. 
This place was just right for this kind of get-together event.


Some of the lovely guests at the event. 

I also made some new friends here at the event. 
Yay Yay! Dapat kenalan baru juga. Bestnya.

Alexiss Ng, the Product Manager for EVERSOFT SKINZ introduced EVERSOFT SKINZ UV-White range of products and shared with us the 3 key benefits of the product: 
Radiant Fairness, Spots Lightening and Active Skin Repair.


The Emcee for the day was none other than the beautiful and talented Choo Mei Sze

Emcee Mei Sze proceeded with the demonstration on the right techniques of applying the 
5-steps regime of the UV-White products  

Step 1: Cleanse, Step 2: Tone, Step 3: Whiten, Step 4: Moisturize, Step 5: Protect.

And I was so excited to get a hands-on experience on EVERSOFT SKINZ UV-White's 
full range of products today.


The 5-Step Japanese Skincare Ritual for Radiant Procelain White Skin is finally revealed!

STEP 1: Cleanse

  A pump of  Eversoft's Deep Action Micro Cleansing Oil on my palm is enough to cleanse my whole face and helps remove impurities and make up. I then emulsify it with a  little water and massage gently on my face. Once it turns milky, it's time to rinse with water or wipe it away. Now my skin is clean as can be!  Next, comes the purifying facial foam.

 Step 2: Tone

With just a few drops, pat lightly on skin for maximum absorption.

Step 3: Whiten

 A pump of intensive whitening serum helps reduce pigmentation and dark spots, revealing a brighter and radiant skin.

Step 4: Moisturize

 Here I'm using Eversoft's Whitening Day Moisturiser with SPF20PA ++
Alternatively for night use, you may also try out their Intensive Night Moisturizer.

Next, renowned Image Consultant, Josephine Lui of Imaging Image Consultancy
demonstrated and highlighted on the importance of the 5th step – Protect with EVERSOFT SKINZ’s ‘Star Product’ the PERFECT WHITE BB Cream SPF 30 PA++.  

I have tried on the Perfect White BB Cream with SPF 30PA ++
The texture was moist and feels amazing on my skin. My skin tone was evened out almost immediately.
 If you're searching for the right BB Cream, I would recommend you consider this.
Here are some of the product benefits.

And here comes the best part. 
Kami 3 sekawan have very different skin tones. This photo was taken right after our application of the BB Cream and see how that one-tone-suits-all of our skin tones. 
It's just amazing!

Ms Lui also share with us on tips on how to choose the right color that compliments the skin complexion and get the best out of your confidence.
She highlighted on how we can improve with our self-image by manipulating the colours that we wear every day to bring out the best in your confidence. 
Before this I didn't even know there's a WARM RED and a COOL RED. 
Demo time!
So which do you think suits me better?
The answer is...I'm a Warm Colour Person! 
And I have a warm personality too! 
If you see me in an event, don't be shy to come up and say hello to me.
A picture perfect moment with the "orang kuat" behind the Eversoft brand.
 Edward, the marketing manager and Alexiss, the product manager from Wipro Unza (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. looking radiant and glowing from within.

Edazz and I posing with the products.


Group shot

Lastly, thank you so much for having me at your event. 
It was a truly enjoyable event with so much to learn from the experts.
Plus all the pampering. 
I also truly enjoy using the Eversoft range of products and I'm sure I will love them all!

For more info, logon to:
https://www.facebook.com/EversoftSkinz or visit http://www.eversoftskinz.jp/

Till we meet again in my next blogpost!  
Sayonara.






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts